All of us at Clifden Coach House would like to extend our heartfelt thanks for the support and interest we have received from guests and friends over this difficult period. This has been a worrying time for everyone and it is deeply important to us that our guests & staff feel comfortable & confident returning to our guest house.
In order to assure the comfort, health & peace of mind of all our visitors we have implemented the following safety plan for our re-opening.
- All room keys will be disinfected.
- All tourist information has been removed. It can be requested from reception.
- Debit / Credit card machine will be cleaned & disinfected after each use.
- We have provided Sanitisation Stations throughout the guesthouse.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning all areas using high grade disinfectant.
- We have implemented a documented sanitising programme in to ensure all public area high touch points (door handles, railing etc.) are sanitised on a regular basis.
- All throws & cushions have been removed.
- Guest directories will not be available in bedrooms – they can be requested from reception.
- Servicing of rooms during your stay will be at your discretion. If you prefer us not to enter your room we can leave additional towels / toiletries bagged outside your room door.
- The cleaning of all our bedlinen & towels is outsourced & therefore our linen is washed at high temperatures to a very professional standard.
- A member of our team will meet you & seat you at your table.
- A disposable menu will be left on your table.
- We will serve our hot breakfast to your table.
- Tea / Coffee, toast & orange juice will also be served to your table.
- All condiments have been removed but are available in sachets on your table.
We look forward to welcoming you to Clifden Coach House.
Coach House Team